Search results

1. BrickRoadDX

Happy Snake awesome art thread

What the! Coral reef?!
  2. BrickRoadDX

GDBC May 2018 Nominations & Discussion Thread

Yeah I think this is best. Easier to express a more nuanced opinion/liking multiple things.
  3. BrickRoadDX

GDBC May 2018 Nominations & Discussion Thread

Older game: -Spectromancer Cheaty Game (not old enough but I wanna play): -Gwent Community Game: -100 Rogues
  4. BrickRoadDX

What is Escape the Omnochronom? A super-preliminary post

My most anticipated game for 2018! And Artifact is coming out this year!
  5. BrickRoadDX

WHAT NEXT?

http://www.screentogif.com/ Works pretty good. 7.5/10
  6. BrickRoadDX

WHAT NEXT?

Wooo! GO SNAKE GO! It's a little tough for me to get a grip on what's going on, but obviously I haven't done a tutorial, and the game is still very abstract! Love the win 2/lose 2 idea. Seems great.
  7. BrickRoadDX

Dice Game (Coral Reef!)

You are truly the most positive snake! I'm definitely playing with your "hiding" when too many enemies appear idea. Super thematic way to thing about dice in hand vs on the board. Love it.
  8. BrickRoadDX

Dice Game (Coral Reef!)

Lots more info about this on BrainGoodBreakfast (especially episodes #5 and #6!)
  9. BrickRoadDX

Hex Gambit (the new game from One Man Left)

Haven't yet but curious! Could never get past the async multiplayer in their last game. I CAN'T WAIT ALL DAY FOR A NEW TURN!!
  10. BrickRoadDX

BrainGoodBreakfast!

I'm definitely going to pick what I feel is best in the end no matter what. I just take into account people's gut reactions/preferences as part of that "best" calculation.
  11. BrickRoadDX

Game Design Book Club - Ideas thread

Sounds great! Do you have any thoughts on facilitating discussion. Is the idea we just post as we have ideas in the MAY GDBC thread? Should we have due dates/milestones/deadlines to keep things moving? Counter-suggestion: we have a rotating GRAND ARBITER who just picks the games (you can go...
  12. BrickRoadDX

BrainGoodBreakfast!

VOD is up! Need feedback on a theme for the new game! VOD: Theme Poll: https://www.strawpoll.me/15514756
  13. BrickRoadDX

Game Design Book Club - Ideas thread

Yup this sounds amazing. I think we should definitely keep it to 1 game to maximize overlap. I'm definitely in though, and I can BrainGoodBreakfast it :) Edit: I'll ruminate about a good suggestion for a game!
  14. BrickRoadDX

BrainGoodBreakfast!

I'll be streaming early stuff for the Next BGG on MONDAY I think! Probably not dev, but playing the prototype/musing a bit.
  15. BrickRoadDX

New BrainGoodGames Site!

Yeah I wonder what would be best there. Could be that games should be FIRST yeah, not sure. I updated the GIFs section with some description. Yeah seems a bit dark, I'll see if there's an easy way to fix that. Thanks for the feedback!
  16. BrickRoadDX

New BrainGoodGames Site!

Thanks man! Appreciate it! They're the same main two buttons in all the BrainGoodGames :)
  17. BrickRoadDX

New BrainGoodGames Site!

Hey everybody! I've redone the BrainGoodGames site (long overdue) and need OPINIONS. So let me know what you think! http://braingoodgames.com/NewSite/
  18. BrickRoadDX

BrainGoodBreakfast!

Thanks Nacht! Yup, I can turn it up! Thanks for the feedback :)
  19. BrickRoadDX

BrainGoodBreakfast!

That sounds amazing! I'll plug ya! And you're already hosted :).