Search results

1. keithburgun

Don't switch to realtime (for ever) Keith!

There's a huge range between "real time" and "button mashy". Under no circumstances would I ever make a game that is button mashy. Any real time game I would make would be extremely low on execution, probably just a little higher than turn based. So, stuff like output randomness and execution...
  2. keithburgun

August 15th (er 16th) Non-Community Game Nominations

Viva nominated card quest a card roguelike thing, and I nominate The Ur Quan Masters (Star Control 2) again.
  3. keithburgun

Escape the Omnochronom is now live on itch.io!

Yeah - we have that coming. Also yeah that video is a good idea. Thanks Jake! :D
  4. keithburgun

Escape the Omnochronom is now live on itch.io!

ETO is now live on itch.io (in early access). It'll come to Steam (still early access) in a couple weeks, and anyone who gets the game via itch will also get a Steam key. Grab it now! https://keithburgungames.itch.io/escape-the-omnochronom
  5. keithburgun

JELLY BOMBER 8-7 BUILD

GRAB IT LIKE A CRAB! HERE!
  6. keithburgun

JELLY BOMBER 8-6 BUILD

Download it and PLAY!
  7. keithburgun

JELLY BOMBER 8-5 BUILD

TONS OF IMPROVEMENTS!!! LETS DO IT DOWNLOAD ME
  8. keithburgun

Ridiculous Modern Videogame Screenshots

I guess the idea is the KNIGHT is non stop, so u can idle~
  9. keithburgun

JELLY BOMBER 8-4 BETA

Play it! Also, it is a GAME DESIGN BOOK CLUB for this month! :D Download HERE (PC only at the moment)
  10. keithburgun

August 1st-30th community game nomination thread

:D And I'll nominate... AURO! Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa~
  11. keithburgun

Please post any bugs you see here, with reproduction steps if you can!

Please check to make sure your bug isn't already listed. If it is not, then post it here with steps on how to reproduce it. Thank you! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OjG3lojlxe9i7CdwXRzRgNBfd_fQ22TUZmGgXMWqu4M/edit?usp=sharing
  12. keithburgun

Cheats

Current cheats: K: Give me tons of stats. M: Give me tons of money. C: Refresh all cooldowns. H: Full health X: Turn off damage and monster spawns R: Restart O: Warp to start. If you want more cheats, let us know below.
  13. keithburgun

Crimson Company - A Board-Drafting Game

So exciting. I bought a copy! Congrats Nachtfischer! :D
  14. keithburgun

Beta

Hey everyone! We have a beta version available for you to try. But first please know these things: - The goal of the game is to push the top lane all the way up (get one of your Key Minions to touch the top lane door). But doing this directly would be hard because you'd unlock so many powerful...
  15. keithburgun

Pitch Funny Game Concepts

An old funny game idea I had was just take any of those ball sports like soccer or hockey or whatever and just have a BUNCH of balls rather than one. There's some number where it gets optimally funny - some amount would be too much, but like just 2 or 3 wouldn't be enough to be funny (I have...
  16. keithburgun

The Clockwork Game Design Podcast

This! The number of optimal solutions really doesn't matter. What matters is that there are many ways to win. That's part of the beauty of winning and losing, is that they don't have to be "optimal" or "solutions", they just have to be "good enough".
  17. keithburgun

The Clockwork Game Design Podcast

There *is* a correct answer, technically speaking, but in a functional game, as played, there may as well not be, because no one knows what it is. I think using the word "error" is also technically true but misleading. I think playing a good game is much more like game design than you are...
  18. keithburgun

July 15th (er 18th) Non-Community Game Nominations

Vote! https://www.strawpoll.me/16105681
  19. keithburgun

July 15th (er 18th) Non-Community Game Nominations

I nominate SHIREN and also UR QUAN MASTERS! (Both previously nominated games)