Update thread!

Thanks for the update! It is indeed much easier. Still too hard I think for a complete beginner who should be able to grab a satisfying win within their first few rounds.

I ran into the cooldowns freezing again, which apparently is also accompanied by your amplifiers no longer working.

I had a theory that the game could easily be won by going to the end of the lane, killing the last turret, and dropping a minion on the last tile. It works. This ties into the point I was making that the only part of the lane that should relevant is the midpoint, the frontline, until those turrets get knocked down.

I still feel really confused about the advantage of pushing sidelanes vs top or defending my base vs pushing.

Anyway, this feels like a big improvement. It's way more fun when easy.

keithburgun

Administrator
Staff member
I ran into the cooldowns freezing again, which apparently is also accompanied by your amplifiers no longer working.
If you find that several things start acting up at once, it probably means that the game has actually crashed.

I had a theory that the game could easily be won by going to the end of the lane, killing the last turret, and dropping a minion on the last tile. It works.
Yeahhhh haha. I've known about this one awhile. Need to replace that dropped minion with a Defender Minion (who can't capture stuff).

Sidelanes are basically just more resources - they're easier. I need to find a way to communicate my guardians system to people cuz the one I have now isn't clear.