I studied Studio Composition at SUNY Purchase College, where I focused on composing music for videogames. I produce music in any production style and genre, but I’m most proficient with modern synthetic arrangements.
- I currently write for Odette-Odile, a synth-pop group
- I wrote half of the songs from the Auro Soundtrack – please go check those out at Bandcamp.
- I composed the soundtrack to Equivoque, a visual novel by Jenny Bee.
- I created this piece in honor of the commercial version of Desktop Dungeons
- I composed half the soundtrack for the critically acclaimed iPhone game, 100 Rogues. Listen here at bandcamp.
- I wrote a chiptune soundtrack to a platformer with randomly-generated levels created by John Harris called Mayflight.
- I created the theme songs to an internet comedy show called Captains in Space, a comedy podcast called The Flophouse, and an East Village Radio show called “Fist City”.