Castle of the Secret Arts (in development) – Magic: the Gathering meets Castlevania in this single player card game RPG with novel deckbuilding mechanics. Selected by for NYU Game Center’s Incubator program in 2022.
Spellstorm (in development) – A tabletop tactical deckbuilder game for 1-4 players wherein players pick Wizards and blast each other into the water. Coming to Kickstarter in 2023.
With Dinofarm Games:
- 2014 – Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure – available on Steam, the App Store, and Google Play
- 2010 – 100 Rogues – iOS, OUYA (no longer available on either platform sadly)
- 2018 – Escape the Omnochronom! – A blend of MOBA and Rogue-like elements into a mysterious single-player game. Available on itch.io and Steam.
- 2018 – Jelly Bomber (with Dinofarm Games) – A Dr. Mario/Puyo-Puyo like single player strategy game about dropping bombs on fruit to make jelly. Available on itch.io and Steam.
- 2015 – Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure (with Dinofarm Games) – A turn based, hex based strategy game that took me six years to finish and that’s probably the best game I’ve made. Working on a sequel to it now called Alakaram. Available on Steam.
- 2013 – Empire: The Deck Building Strategy Game (with Crazy Monkey Studios) – My weird, half-baked take on the 4X genre.
- 2010 – 100 Rogues (with Dinofarm Games, Fusion Reactions) – A classic (but zany) Rogue-like with 16-bit art and music, and a few other twists. My first official commercial game. Originally on iOS, now probably only available on OUYA.
- 2018 – Antstronauts – A strange single player game about moving ants around in space and colonizing planets.
- 2018 – Chess Mix – A turn-based, silly fun tactical strategy game about chess pieces having a party! Available on itch.io for Windows, OSX and Linux.
- 2017 – Splash Clash on Lake Street – A deckbuilding, non-collectible card game for 1-4 players based on David Sirlin’s great game Puzzle Strike. Prototype is available in print-and-play format on itch.io.
- 2019 – Advance Plants (with Happy Snake Games) – A turn based squad tactics game for Windows about hardened space marines watering plants, made in about a week. Available on itch.io.
- 2022 – Joyful Engine – Lead Game Designer
- 2021 – Theory of Games – Game Design Consulting
- 2018 – Screenglow.co – Game Design Consulting on Ballhalla: Crossover Tactics
- 2019 – Girls Make Games – Level design on a 2D platformer
- The Tenth Line (Steam) – Pixel art and animation
- Fast Fast Laser Laser (XBox 360, OUYA) – Pixel art and animation
- UFO Dad (PS Vita) – character animation
- Militia 2 (Steam) – Bandcamp link
- Equivoque (Steam)
- ROGO (Steam)
- Brazen Berry Bonanza (Windows, Android),