Once per year, Wizards come from far and wide to compete in the Dragon Bridge Games: a series of competitive magical battles that takes place on a bridge connecting two small magical islands. Who will be this year’s winner? Business-demons, partying skeletons, humans, stuffed animals, potatoes, magic bug people and other weird characters use tactical magic spells, collect items and do powerful combos in pursuit of deeper knowledge and understanding of magic!
Choose a character and do battle in this quick, yet surprisingly deep two player card game. Take the Travel version with you anywhere!
It’s easy to learn, and seems simple enough: just bump your opponent off the end of the bridge, into the maw of the Dragon. But beware: the Dragon can switch sides!
Grab a copy now for just $20 from Coolstuffinc!
It’s also available over at Backer Kit.
“Dragon Bridge is a tense battle with tactical depth. It’s full of pivots and surprises, special abilities and special traps. Plus, you can play as a fighting potato!”
– Isaac Shalev, board game designer
“Dragon Bridge is a quintessential Keith Burgun game – a finely-tuned machine that generates a lot of interesting decisions with an elegant economy of means.”
– Frank Lantz, Director at the NYU Game Center
“As a big fan of two player games and the designer’s theory for elegant strategy game design, I’m very happy to add his first two player ‘clockwork’ game into my collection!”
– Miya, KBGames community member
- 15 playable, colorful and memorable characters from the Gem Wizards Universe: be a Potato! Or a stuffed animal! Or a Business Demon! Each has their own special powers and ways to play.
- A second box inside the box: the Travel Version, which you can take anywhere in your pocket!
- Deluxe cardboard Bridge tiles and Gem tiles
- 9 Bridge Hacks which let you alter the course of the match dramatically
- 8 Items that you can collect and power up with
- A game manual (you can read it for free here.)
- A lore book, featuring colorful comics, backstories and more!
- A quick start guide
Dragon Bridge is the first game in Keith Burgun’s “Gem Wizards” universe.
Read the full rules here.
You can get the Print and Play version here.
You can play on Tabletop Simulator here.
Check out the BoardGameGeek entry here.
Dragon Bridge was successfully funded on Kickstarter in 2019! Thank you so much to my backers who brought this game to life!