This is a balance patch, mostly, although a bit of “cleanup”. In general I’ve been in meat-cleaver mode with this game, hacking huge pieces away at it and trying to make it work. I think each version should be becoming significantly more playable. This, I think, should be far and away the most playable version of this game yet.
Also there were a couple of really big, weird bugs that had been plaguing the game for a long time that have been cleaned up – like the game would lie to players about which rank they were playing at.
- Overall retuning of the difficulty level balance – game should actually be easy at low levels now finally
- Fixed the rank display which was bugged in several areas
- Rank display is now top left at all times
- Monsters and guardians now pass their first turn, so no getting chopped by a Ninja the instant you kill a tower
- Defender Minions removed entirely
- Machine block health bar is now in the correct position
- You spawn a bit higher up.
- From your spawn point up in the jungle won’t spawn monsters anymore, so you’re safe there (no more getting MOBBED at spawn)
- Respawn point now matches spawn point
- Item drops improved slightly, and also made a bit more varied
- Golems can now be uppercutted