Episode 58 is HERE, with the incredibly awesome and prolific board (and video) game designer Tim Fowers! This was, in many ways, a model episode of the Clockwork Game Design Podcast, because we hit so many different (but relevant) topics involving the process of game design. Yay! Here’s a few key items:
- Conventions/conferences – which should you go to?
- Some of Tim’s history and how he got where he is
- A bunch of talk about Kickstarter and how to make it work (or not)
- Some aesthetic design-process talk about things like theory and practice
- Physically, how do you actually make board games for prototyping?
- What about publishers? (Some spicy takes!)
- What Tim thinks about DotA Auto Chess!
Thanks so much for listening, and as always, you can support this show at patreon.com/keithburgun.